BAMBU never fails to raise tough questions in his records, and freshly-released promo single None Left finds the up-and-comer dropping some of his most incisive, timely bars to date. Here, Josh the Goon‘s gritty production sets the mood as the Los Angeles rhymesayer explores the sinister implications of Obama’s newly-signed National Defense Authorization Act. Feeling this politically-charged joint? Though None Left isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project, you can kep it locked for all the latest news and tunes from BAMBU.
Written by richard on 01/2/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Queen Is Dead" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)