BAMBU never fails to raise tough questions in his records, and freshly-released promo single None Left finds the up-and-comer dropping some of his most incisive, timely bars to date. Here, Josh the Goon‘s gritty production sets the mood as the Los Angeles rhymesayer explores the sinister implications of Obama’s newly-signed National Defense Authorization Act. Feeling this politically-charged joint? Though None Left isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project, you can kep it locked for all the latest news and tunes from BAMBU.
Written by richard on 01/2/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Queen Is Dead" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.