The latest issue of Frank151‘s quarterly publication revolves around the politically-tumultuous Republic of the Philippines and, as a globally-conscious emcee of FIlipino descent, Bambu was a natural pick to be involved. To celebrate being featured in the magazine, the Los Angeles native has created Fish, a Bhonstro-produced promo single which finds the L.A. native opining on many of the most pressing issues facing the international community. Though this thought-provoking cut is a one-off release, those digging it can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from Bambu.
Written by richard on 06/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Queen Is Dead" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.