The latest issue of Frank151‘s quarterly publication revolves around the politically-tumultuous Republic of the Philippines and, as a globally-conscious emcee of FIlipino descent, Bambu was a natural pick to be involved. To celebrate being featured in the magazine, the Los Angeles native has created Fish, a Bhonstro-produced promo single which finds the L.A. native opining on many of the most pressing issues facing the international community. Though this thought-provoking cut is a one-off release, those digging it can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from Bambu.
Written by richard on 06/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Queen Is Dead" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.