The latest issue of Frank151‘s quarterly publication revolves around the politically-tumultuous Republic of the Philippines and, as a globally-conscious emcee of FIlipino descent, Bambu was a natural pick to be involved. To celebrate being featured in the magazine, the Los Angeles native has created Fish, a Bhonstro-produced promo single which finds the L.A. native opining on many of the most pressing issues facing the international community. Though this thought-provoking cut is a one-off release, those digging it can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from Bambu.
Written by richard on 06/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Queen Is Dead" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.