The latest issue of Frank151‘s quarterly publication revolves around the politically-tumultuous Republic of the Philippines and, as a globally-conscious emcee of FIlipino descent, Bambu was a natural pick to be involved. To celebrate being featured in the magazine, the Los Angeles native has created Fish, a Bhonstro-produced promo single which finds the L.A. native opining on many of the most pressing issues facing the international community. Though this thought-provoking cut is a one-off release, those digging it can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from Bambu.
Written by richard on 06/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Queen Is Dead" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.