The latest issue of Frank151‘s quarterly publication revolves around the politically-tumultuous Republic of the Philippines and, as a globally-conscious emcee of FIlipino descent, Bambu was a natural pick to be involved. To celebrate being featured in the magazine, the Los Angeles native has created Fish, a Bhonstro-produced promo single which finds the L.A. native opining on many of the most pressing issues facing the international community. Though this thought-provoking cut is a one-off release, those digging it can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from Bambu.
Written by richard on 06/20/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Queen Is Dead" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)