Still on the radar of several major labels, rapper Ballgreezy is back in the Booth to ride out the recent wave of Miami-based hip hop success. Making a switch to grown-and-sexy music, Greezy asks the ladies to Jook Wit Me, which, for those unfamiliar, is a non-suggestive way to ask women to shake their hips. Producer Gorilla Tek (from the Drum Majors) appropriately slows the tempo from the fast-paced Shone, while Charles Reed lends his soothing and persuasive voice to the track. Could these ingredients lead to the perfect elixir? Find out when Ballgreezy’s new album, Ballgreezy: Mr. Shone, drops next spring.
Written by Erica L. on 07/7/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shone (Remix) ft. Rick Ross" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.