Still on the radar of several major labels, rapper Ballgreezy is back in the Booth to ride out the recent wave of Miami-based hip hop success. Making a switch to grown-and-sexy music, Greezy asks the ladies to Jook Wit Me, which, for those unfamiliar, is a non-suggestive way to ask women to shake their hips. Producer Gorilla Tek (from the Drum Majors) appropriately slows the tempo from the fast-paced Shone, while Charles Reed lends his soothing and persuasive voice to the track. Could these ingredients lead to the perfect elixir? Find out when Ballgreezy’s new album, Ballgreezy: Mr. Shone, drops next spring.
Written by Erica L. on 07/7/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shone (Remix) ft. Rick Ross" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.