Still on the radar of several major labels, rapper Ballgreezy is back in the Booth to ride out the recent wave of Miami-based hip hop success. Making a switch to grown-and-sexy music, Greezy asks the ladies to Jook Wit Me, which, for those unfamiliar, is a non-suggestive way to ask women to shake their hips. Producer Gorilla Tek (from the Drum Majors) appropriately slows the tempo from the fast-paced Shone, while Charles Reed lends his soothing and persuasive voice to the track. Could these ingredients lead to the perfect elixir? Find out when Ballgreezy’s new album, Ballgreezy: Mr. Shone, drops next spring.
Written by Erica L. on 07/7/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shone (Remix) ft. Rick Ross" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.