Ballad‘s generosity knows no bounds. Thus far in 2014, the indie R&B singer has unleashed a whopping five features as exclusive world premieres (The most recent was last week’s party-ready PANL.), and now he’s back with number six. Promo single Where to Now is the very definition of “short, but sweet.” Over the course of a two minutes and change, the unsigned crooner offers a vivid portrait of romantic uncertainty, accompanied by beatsmith’s Myka‘s plangent acoustic guitar chords. This loosie isn’t part of a larger set but, if the pattern holds, it won’t be long till Ballad steps into the Booth with another fresh cut; keep your browsers locked!
Written by richard on 06/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love From Morocco" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.