Last we heard from Ballad, he was Fighting to keep his relationship with the woman he loved alive. Well, a lot can change in a week. Another Booth-exclusive world premiere, the singer/songwriter’s latest promo cut finds him caught in the grips of a mutual attraction so strong that he’d have to struggle not to fall for the girl in question. Backed by Myka‘s hip-hop infused production, he compares the spark they share to an irresistible undertow: “I can’t help goin’ Under in love with you.” This record isn’t part of a larger set but, rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes from this promising indie crooner.
Written by richard on 05/29/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love From Morocco" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.