Last we heard from Ballad, he was Fighting to keep his relationship with the woman he loved alive. Well, a lot can change in a week. Another Booth-exclusive world premiere, the singer/songwriter’s latest promo cut finds him caught in the grips of a mutual attraction so strong that he’d have to struggle not to fall for the girl in question. Backed by Myka‘s hip-hop infused production, he compares the spark they share to an irresistible undertow: “I can’t help goin’ Under in love with you.” This record isn’t part of a larger set but, rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes from this promising indie crooner.
Written by richard on 05/29/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love From Morocco" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.