Last we heard from Ballad, he was Fighting to keep his relationship with the woman he loved alive. Well, a lot can change in a week. Another Booth-exclusive world premiere, the singer/songwriter’s latest promo cut finds him caught in the grips of a mutual attraction so strong that he’d have to struggle not to fall for the girl in question. Backed by Myka‘s hip-hop infused production, he compares the spark they share to an irresistible undertow: “I can’t help goin’ Under in love with you.” This record isn’t part of a larger set but, rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes from this promising indie crooner.
Written by richard on 05/29/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love From Morocco" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.