If Ballad‘s recent features are any indication, the indie R&B buzzmaker’s love life has been a bit of a rollercoaster lately. One week, he’s Fighting to keep a relationship afloat, the next his attraction to a new girl is pulling him Under. The man clearly needs to blow off a little steam; thankfully, the latest woman in his life has the same thing in mind. On promo single PANL, premiering on our front page, Myka‘s four-on-the-floor synth boardwork accompanies the artist as he parties the night away with an alluring female clubgoer. This catchy, high-energy cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Ballad’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love From Morocco" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.