If Ballad‘s recent features are any indication, the indie R&B buzzmaker’s love life has been a bit of a rollercoaster lately. One week, he’s Fighting to keep a relationship afloat, the next his attraction to a new girl is pulling him Under. The man clearly needs to blow off a little steam; thankfully, the latest woman in his life has the same thing in mind. On promo single PANL, premiering on our front page, Myka‘s four-on-the-floor synth boardwork accompanies the artist as he parties the night away with an alluring female clubgoer. This catchy, high-energy cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Ballad’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love From Morocco" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.