If Ballad‘s recent features are any indication, the indie R&B buzzmaker’s love life has been a bit of a rollercoaster lately. One week, he’s Fighting to keep a relationship afloat, the next his attraction to a new girl is pulling him Under. The man clearly needs to blow off a little steam; thankfully, the latest woman in his life has the same thing in mind. On promo single PANL, premiering on our front page, Myka‘s four-on-the-floor synth boardwork accompanies the artist as he parties the night away with an alluring female clubgoer. This catchy, high-energy cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Ballad’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love From Morocco" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.