If Ballad‘s recent features are any indication, the indie R&B buzzmaker’s love life has been a bit of a rollercoaster lately. One week, he’s Fighting to keep a relationship afloat, the next his attraction to a new girl is pulling him Under. The man clearly needs to blow off a little steam; thankfully, the latest woman in his life has the same thing in mind. On promo single PANL, premiering on our front page, Myka‘s four-on-the-floor synth boardwork accompanies the artist as he parties the night away with an alluring female clubgoer. This catchy, high-energy cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Ballad’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love From Morocco" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.