Since we’ve already received a little Love From Morocco it’s time to move on to some Other Loving from Angolan singer Ballad. (See what I did there?) Last Friday, Other Loving joined Something She Said as one of two sultry singles released by the up-and-coming singer. Thanks to a guest verse from Flo, Other Loving has a bit more of an upbeat, Hip-Hop edge compared to some of Ballad’s past releases. Production-wise Jay Muse mixes some early 90’s house music with a touch of modern day R&B, which in turn makes Other Loving quite the ideal club tune. Ballad doesn’t shy away from keeping it far from PG-13 as he touches on pulling hair, menage-a-trois’, and other adults-only commentary. Continue the “loving” when Ballad releases his Euphoria EP, due late July/early August.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love From Morocco" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.