Since we’ve already received a little Love From Morocco it’s time to move on to some Other Loving from Angolan singer Ballad. (See what I did there?) Last Friday, Other Loving joined Something She Said as one of two sultry singles released by the up-and-coming singer. Thanks to a guest verse from Flo, Other Loving has a bit more of an upbeat, Hip-Hop edge compared to some of Ballad’s past releases. Production-wise Jay Muse mixes some early 90’s house music with a touch of modern day R&B, which in turn makes Other Loving quite the ideal club tune. Ballad doesn’t shy away from keeping it far from PG-13 as he touches on pulling hair, menage-a-trois’, and other adults-only commentary. Continue the “loving” when Ballad releases his Euphoria EP, due late July/early August.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love From Morocco" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.