In a perfect world, love would be simple and straightforward, but mixed emotions and past heartbreaks have a nasty tendency to make matters more complicated. On Ballad‘s latest loosie, making its world premiere right here on our front page, the indie crooner urges a woman not to abandon her dreams of romantic bliss when the going gets tough: “Don’t run away / Fight for the love you need.” His heartfelt vocal performance comes backed by the slow-burning production of T-Pratt. Fight is just one of many outtakes slated to drop in the weeks leading up to Ballad’s summer debut EP, Suite ‘89. As always, we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest.
Written by richard on 05/22/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love From Morocco" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.