In a perfect world, love would be simple and straightforward, but mixed emotions and past heartbreaks have a nasty tendency to make matters more complicated. On Ballad‘s latest loosie, making its world premiere right here on our front page, the indie crooner urges a woman not to abandon her dreams of romantic bliss when the going gets tough: “Don’t run away / Fight for the love you need.” His heartfelt vocal performance comes backed by the slow-burning production of T-Pratt. Fight is just one of many outtakes slated to drop in the weeks leading up to Ballad’s summer debut EP, Suite ‘89. As always, we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest.
Written by richard on 05/22/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love From Morocco" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.