In a perfect world, love would be simple and straightforward, but mixed emotions and past heartbreaks have a nasty tendency to make matters more complicated. On Ballad‘s latest loosie, making its world premiere right here on our front page, the indie crooner urges a woman not to abandon her dreams of romantic bliss when the going gets tough: “Don’t run away / Fight for the love you need.” His heartfelt vocal performance comes backed by the slow-burning production of T-Pratt. Fight is just one of many outtakes slated to drop in the weeks leading up to Ballad’s summer debut EP, Suite ‘89. As always, we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest.
Written by richard on 05/22/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love From Morocco" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.