Once enough experience is gained in this industry, virtually all production teams decide to expand their business and start a record label (see Cool & Dre). Joining this non-exclusive club is Florida duo, The Runners, who have launched their Runners Music Group with Orlando MC, Bali. On his first single, Everywhere Ya Boy Go, Bali brings out the usual stunt-on-‘em-all approach, boasting about the skills he has to turn a lesbian straight. The new endeavor, which allows Dru Brett and Mayne Zayne to “produce outside the box,” will have audiences clueless over the production nod (that is without their trademark “ahhhhh!” effect off the top). Bali: The Come Up, Vol. 1 is available online now.
Written by Burmy on 03/4/08
Submit your Rating
Runners Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hold Me Down" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.