You can’t deny the power of live instrumentation and with a band consisting of seven members, California’s own Balance and the Traveling Sounds is chock-full of just that. The group was first featured in the DJBooth back in October, upon the release of I’m Comin Back, but they’ve thankfully returned with the Amanda Martinez-directed visuals for their single Jump To It. The self-produced single is a welcoming mix of drums, saxophone, strings, and vocals courtesy of singer Mike Eddie and MC KIRB. The video, which features a pool party complete with plenty of Orisue brew, easily mimics the fun, lighthearted nature of Jump To It. If Balance and the Traveling Sounds have fallen back onto your radar then downloading their Orisue-sponsored Lost Luggage EP is a must.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!