Try as hard as you can in the next week to turn on MTV Jams or satellite radio, and not hear the Bake Up Boyz buzz single, Now I Can Do That, featuring Jim Jones. Operating independently, without even the help of a Koch or Universal Republic, this Flint, Michigan, quartet continues to cook up their main course, Fresh Out The Kitchen. Before it is served, however, they have decided to team up with former Shady DJ Green Lantern for the mixtape appetizer, The Cook Up: Still In The Kitchen. Like Now I Can Do That, the mixtape single Ain’t No Sense In Y’All Hatin’ once again features the Boyz collaborating with a notable guest feature (Rick Ross). So, does the song make for a tasty treat or should the Bake Up Boyz go back to cooking school? You be the taste-tester.
Written by Burmy on 03/13/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Now I Can Do That ft. Jim Jones" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.