Try as hard as you can in the next week to turn on MTV Jams or satellite radio, and not hear the Bake Up Boyz buzz single, Now I Can Do That, featuring Jim Jones. Operating independently, without even the help of a Koch or Universal Republic, this Flint, Michigan, quartet continues to cook up their main course, Fresh Out The Kitchen. Before it is served, however, they have decided to team up with former Shady DJ Green Lantern for the mixtape appetizer, The Cook Up: Still In The Kitchen. Like Now I Can Do That, the mixtape single Ain’t No Sense In Y’All Hatin’ once again features the Boyz collaborating with a notable guest feature (Rick Ross). So, does the song make for a tasty treat or should the Bake Up Boyz go back to cooking school? You be the taste-tester.
Written by Burmy on 03/13/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Now I Can Do That ft. Jim Jones" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.