The ingredients are laid out on the counter for Michigan’s Bake Up Boyz as they gear up for the release of their new album, Fresh Out The Kitchen, this upcoming spring. Like any good recipe, the group is “a combination of good ghetto music, good street music, good reality music, ambitious people - family oriented and caring,” according to member Loot 75. The lead single from the project is the Jim Jones collaborative effort, Now I Can Do That, which is produced by Flawless and Young RJ. The rap game is flooded with hardworking artists who want to make it big; Dirt, Bub, Loot 75 and Young Jino are a bit hungrier than the rest.
Written by DJ Z on 12/18/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Aint No Sense In Yall Hatin ft. Rick Ross" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.