The ingredients are laid out on the counter for Michigan’s Bake Up Boyz as they gear up for the release of their new album, Fresh Out The Kitchen, this upcoming spring. Like any good recipe, the group is “a combination of good ghetto music, good street music, good reality music, ambitious people - family oriented and caring,” according to member Loot 75. The lead single from the project is the Jim Jones collaborative effort, Now I Can Do That, which is produced by Flawless and Young RJ. The rap game is flooded with hardworking artists who want to make it big; Dirt, Bub, Loot 75 and Young Jino are a bit hungrier than the rest.
Written by DJ Z on 12/18/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Aint No Sense In Yall Hatin ft. Rick Ross" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.