The ingredients are laid out on the counter for Michigan’s Bake Up Boyz as they gear up for the release of their new album, Fresh Out The Kitchen, this upcoming spring. Like any good recipe, the group is “a combination of good ghetto music, good street music, good reality music, ambitious people - family oriented and caring,” according to member Loot 75. The lead single from the project is the Jim Jones collaborative effort, Now I Can Do That, which is produced by Flawless and Young RJ. The rap game is flooded with hardworking artists who want to make it big; Dirt, Bub, Loot 75 and Young Jino are a bit hungrier than the rest.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Aint No Sense In Yall Hatin ft. Rick Ross" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.