The dizziness, nausea, headache and fatigue that result from binge-drinking typically fades by the following evening. In the wake of a breakup, those same symptoms can stick with you for weeks, even months. Mourning Hangover, the first DJBooth feature and latest promotional single from Baiyu, finds the singer laid up with a Mourning Hangover following a split with her man. Back in Business producer KQuick‘s keyboard-driven R&B boardwork backs the artist as she tries to summon up the emotional fortitude to move on—or, failing that, the willpower to get out of bed. Mourning Hangover isn’t part of a larger project but, as always, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for the latest from this up-and-coming pop songstress.
Written by richard on 02/4/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.