The dizziness, nausea, headache and fatigue that result from binge-drinking typically fades by the following evening. In the wake of a breakup, those same symptoms can stick with you for weeks, even months. Mourning Hangover, the first DJBooth feature and latest promotional single from Baiyu, finds the singer laid up with a Mourning Hangover following a split with her man. Back in Business producer KQuick‘s keyboard-driven R&B boardwork backs the artist as she tries to summon up the emotional fortitude to move on—or, failing that, the willpower to get out of bed. Mourning Hangover isn’t part of a larger project but, as always, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for the latest from this up-and-coming pop songstress.
Written by richard on 02/4/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.