The dizziness, nausea, headache and fatigue that result from binge-drinking typically fades by the following evening. In the wake of a breakup, those same symptoms can stick with you for weeks, even months. Mourning Hangover, the first DJBooth feature and latest promotional single from Baiyu, finds the singer laid up with a Mourning Hangover following a split with her man. Back in Business producer KQuick‘s keyboard-driven R&B boardwork backs the artist as she tries to summon up the emotional fortitude to move on—or, failing that, the willpower to get out of bed. Mourning Hangover isn’t part of a larger project but, as always, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for the latest from this up-and-coming pop songstress.
Written by richard on 02/4/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.