The dizziness, nausea, headache and fatigue that result from binge-drinking typically fades by the following evening. In the wake of a breakup, those same symptoms can stick with you for weeks, even months. Mourning Hangover, the first DJBooth feature and latest promotional single from Baiyu, finds the singer laid up with a Mourning Hangover following a split with her man. Back in Business producer KQuick‘s keyboard-driven R&B boardwork backs the artist as she tries to summon up the emotional fortitude to move on—or, failing that, the willpower to get out of bed. Mourning Hangover isn’t part of a larger project but, as always, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for the latest from this up-and-coming pop songstress.
Written by richard on 02/4/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.