Keeping it real is hard work—so hard, in fact, that many don’t even bother. On the latest single and first Booth feature from BAINESGOD, the Chitown producer pours some Kool-Aid for the “p*ssy-ass n*ggas” he thinks are bringing down hip-hop culture. GLC handles mic duties, launching lyrical barbs at the lames over the headliner’s smooth boardwork. The Gospel According to Troy Baines isn’t set to drop till Christmas of this year, but fans will be able to catch GLC rocking DJBooth’s own stage at the Atlanta Indie Fest on July 30.
Written by richard on 07/13/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)