Keeping it real is hard work—so hard, in fact, that many don’t even bother. On the latest single and first Booth feature from BAINESGOD, the Chitown producer pours some Kool-Aid for the “p*ssy-ass n*ggas” he thinks are bringing down hip-hop culture. GLC handles mic duties, launching lyrical barbs at the lames over the headliner’s smooth boardwork. The Gospel According to Troy Baines isn’t set to drop till Christmas of this year, but fans will be able to catch GLC rocking DJBooth’s own stage at the Atlanta Indie Fest on July 30.
Written by richard on 07/13/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.