Keeping it real is hard work—so hard, in fact, that many don’t even bother. On the latest single and first Booth feature from BAINESGOD, the Chitown producer pours some Kool-Aid for the “p*ssy-ass n*ggas” he thinks are bringing down hip-hop culture. GLC handles mic duties, launching lyrical barbs at the lames over the headliner’s smooth boardwork. The Gospel According to Troy Baines isn’t set to drop till Christmas of this year, but fans will be able to catch GLC rocking DJBooth’s own stage at the Atlanta Indie Fest on July 30.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.