I’m sure we’re all familiar with the popular adage, “It’s easier to forget than to forgive.” Okay, in actuality the popular saying is the exact opposite of that, but if her debut feature I Forget You is any indication then I’m sure DJBooth newcomer Bago will be completely co-sign my adage mix-up. Hailing from Los Angeles, the West Coast songstress describes her music as being “for the screwed, blued, and tattooed” and her DJBooth debut is quite evident of that peculiar combination. Within seconds of the song’s start you’re hit with Bago’s uniquely soulful vocals, which become even more hypnotizing given San Francisco beatsmith Alexander Spit‘s quirky production. Although the soulstress may be new to our pages, her Sunday’s Best project was released over the summer via Complex.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Breathtaking Trip" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.