I’m sure we’re all familiar with the popular adage, “It’s easier to forget than to forgive.” Okay, in actuality the popular saying is the exact opposite of that, but if her debut feature I Forget You is any indication then I’m sure DJBooth newcomer Bago will be completely co-sign my adage mix-up. Hailing from Los Angeles, the West Coast songstress describes her music as being “for the screwed, blued, and tattooed” and her DJBooth debut is quite evident of that peculiar combination. Within seconds of the song’s start you’re hit with Bago’s uniquely soulful vocals, which become even more hypnotizing given San Francisco beatsmith Alexander Spit‘s quirky production. Although the soulstress may be new to our pages, her Sunday’s Best project was released over the summer via Complex.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Breathtaking Trip" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)