Believe it or not, there’s such a thing as being too smooth. Take Badio, for example. New single Want To, the Virginia-residing rhymesayer’s first feature since 2010 DJBooth debut Kiss the Sky, finds him struggling to convince a shawty that his style, wit and charm aren’t simply a façade. Though it may seem to good to be true, he’s really just that perfect. Flowing over fellow Va. repper JFK‘s jazzy, sampled boardwork (dig that bassline!), the artist pleads with the woman in question to trust her intuition over her preconceptions and give him a chance. Complete with an official video directed by Badio himself, this joint is slated to appear on forthcoming street album #WHATSBADIO2. The long-awaited project as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further news and song releases as they emerge.
Written by richard on 03/12/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)