It’s a sad fact; though rappers are more numerous than ever, emcees who truly keep it one-hundred are scarcer than ever. As Bad Newsz Greatest puts it on his latest single (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), “There’s O.A.F.O.U.L (only a few of us left ✞).” Luckily for us, the SoCal repper plans on living forever. In gruff verses, Bad Newsz mourns the deaths of the rap greats and bemoans the general softness that currently plagues the game. Hucci handles production , managing to build a surprisingly gritty beat around of a sample from R.Kelly‘s Clipped Wings. The artist’s I Live Forever LP is currently unscheduled, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/30/14
Submit your Rating
Black x Royal
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Cashmere Death" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.