It’s a sad fact; though rappers are more numerous than ever, emcees who truly keep it one-hundred are scarcer than ever. As Bad Newsz Greatest puts it on his latest single (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), “There’s O.A.F.O.U.L (only a few of us left ✞).” Luckily for us, the SoCal repper plans on living forever. In gruff verses, Bad Newsz mourns the deaths of the rap greats and bemoans the general softness that currently plagues the game. Hucci handles production , managing to build a surprisingly gritty beat around of a sample from R.Kelly‘s Clipped Wings. The artist’s I Live Forever LP is currently unscheduled, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/30/14
Submit your Rating
Black x Royal
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Cashmere Death" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.