With current single Fast Lane standing strong at #1 on the Booth’s Top Picks chart, Bad Meets Evil have elected to build up anticipation for their new EP by leaking another standout cut off the project. Inspired by a quip from comedian Mike Epps Im on Everything finds Em and Royce lacing Mr. Porter‘s street-ready production with a tightly-wound litany of antisocial, self-destructive, and sometimes just-plain-juvenile behavior. Like what you’re hearing? More off-the-wall bangers await on Hell: The Sequel, scheduled to drop June 14.
Written by richard on 05/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.