With current single Fast Lane standing strong at #1 on the Booth’s Top Picks chart, Bad Meets Evil have elected to build up anticipation for their new EP by leaking another standout cut off the project. Inspired by a quip from comedian Mike Epps Im on Everything finds Em and Royce lacing Mr. Porter‘s street-ready production with a tightly-wound litany of antisocial, self-destructive, and sometimes just-plain-juvenile behavior. Like what you’re hearing? More off-the-wall bangers await on Hell: The Sequel, scheduled to drop June 14.
Written by richard on 05/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.