With current single Fast Lane standing strong at #1 on the Booth’s Top Picks chart, Bad Meets Evil have elected to build up anticipation for their new EP by leaking another standout cut off the project. Inspired by a quip from comedian Mike Epps Im on Everything finds Em and Royce lacing Mr. Porter‘s street-ready production with a tightly-wound litany of antisocial, self-destructive, and sometimes just-plain-juvenile behavior. Like what you’re hearing? More off-the-wall bangers await on Hell: The Sequel, scheduled to drop June 14.
Written by richard on 05/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.