No, you’re not hallucinating; Bad Meets Evil, the lyrically-bruising duo made up of Motown heavyweights Royce Da 5’9” and Eminem, hooks up with R&B-pop heartthrob Bruno Mars on new EP single Lighters. And, though the sentimental tone may surprise some listeners, the result is pretty damn catchy. Backed by Em, The Smeezingtons’ and Battle Roy‘s bouncy production, this catchy cut finds the duo dropping earnest bars about their pursuit of artistic greatness. For more check out Bad Meets Evil’s Hell: The Sequel EP, due out June14.
Written by richard on 06/5/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.