With his free Breaking Bad project due out on October 31, and an album on the way, it’s no surprise that Los Angeles emcee Bad Lucc has found himself very much focused on his newest cut. Backed by Grammy-nominated producers 1500 or NOTHIN, Bad Lucc brings on the bevy of boasts on I’m Focused as he spits, “Man oh man, you couldn’t even pay to be the man I am/ Looking like a stone cold killer Margiela off a fifth of tequila I am that man.” In an attempt to match the Diamond Lane Music Group artist’s bold lyricism, production collective 1500 or NOTHIN put in extra work behind the boards as they pair the rapper’s words with an equally triumphant, horn-laced beat. Upon its release, Bad Lucc’s AmeriKKKan Nightmare album will serve as the West Coast spitter’s debut on Diamond Lane Music Group.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/24/12
Submit your Rating
Diamond Lane Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Demo" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.