With his free Breaking Bad project due out on October 31, and an album on the way, it’s no surprise that Los Angeles emcee Bad Lucc has found himself very much focused on his newest cut. Backed by Grammy-nominated producers 1500 or NOTHIN, Bad Lucc brings on the bevy of boasts on I’m Focused as he spits, “Man oh man, you couldn’t even pay to be the man I am/ Looking like a stone cold killer Margiela off a fifth of tequila I am that man.” In an attempt to match the Diamond Lane Music Group artist’s bold lyricism, production collective 1500 or NOTHIN put in extra work behind the boards as they pair the rapper’s words with an equally triumphant, horn-laced beat. Upon its release, Bad Lucc’s AmeriKKKan Nightmare album will serve as the West Coast spitter’s debut on Diamond Lane Music Group.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/24/12
Submit your Rating
Diamond Lane Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Demo" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.