With an introduction that only producer Mannie Fresh could provide, our host Baby Boy Da Prince takes us on a journey of lavish materialism in his new joint Naw Meen. Synths, snaps, and claps are the incentives of moving your shoulders and nodding your head, but Baby Boy’s lyrics leave you unfulfilled as they sound like leftovers from an old Cash Money Millionaires’ song. Though Da Prince’s rhymes lack any sort of depth, fellow New Orleans native Mannie Fresh presents the savvy production skills that will guarantee Naw Meen will makes its home on the radio, heavy in rotation.
Written by Lochy N. on 02/15/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Damela ft. Cassidy" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.