With an introduction that only producer Mannie Fresh could provide, our host Baby Boy Da Prince takes us on a journey of lavish materialism in his new joint Naw Meen. Synths, snaps, and claps are the incentives of moving your shoulders and nodding your head, but Baby Boy’s lyrics leave you unfulfilled as they sound like leftovers from an old Cash Money Millionaires’ song. Though Da Prince’s rhymes lack any sort of depth, fellow New Orleans native Mannie Fresh presents the savvy production skills that will guarantee Naw Meen will makes its home on the radio, heavy in rotation.
Written by Lochy N. on 02/15/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Damela ft. Cassidy" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)