With an introduction that only producer Mannie Fresh could provide, our host Baby Boy Da Prince takes us on a journey of lavish materialism in his new joint Naw Meen. Synths, snaps, and claps are the incentives of moving your shoulders and nodding your head, but Baby Boy’s lyrics leave you unfulfilled as they sound like leftovers from an old Cash Money Millionaires’ song. Though Da Prince’s rhymes lack any sort of depth, fellow New Orleans native Mannie Fresh presents the savvy production skills that will guarantee Naw Meen will makes its home on the radio, heavy in rotation.
Written by Lochy N. on 02/15/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Damela ft. Cassidy" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.