With an introduction that only producer Mannie Fresh could provide, our host Baby Boy Da Prince takes us on a journey of lavish materialism in his new joint Naw Meen. Synths, snaps, and claps are the incentives of moving your shoulders and nodding your head, but Baby Boy’s lyrics leave you unfulfilled as they sound like leftovers from an old Cash Money Millionaires’ song. Though Da Prince’s rhymes lack any sort of depth, fellow New Orleans native Mannie Fresh presents the savvy production skills that will guarantee Naw Meen will makes its home on the radio, heavy in rotation.
Written by Lochy N. on 02/15/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Damela ft. Cassidy" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.