One of the primary questions label A&Rs ask when scouting for new signees is “How well would this artist mesh with the rest of our roster?” That concern is clearly of paramount importance to RCA Music Group‘s Clive Davis, an exec known for his drive to assemble artists with the greatest possible appeal to his label’s target audience. One of RCA‘s biggest demographics is the club-heads—the kind of listeners who will be all over Outta Control. On this new, potential single Arista‘s Baby Bash and J‘s Pitbull give their regards to the DJs who made their success possible. Some might cite Jim Jonsin‘s characteristically synth-heavy beat as this record’s highlight, but, being that we’re in the DJBooth, our favorite part is the bridge quote: “I don’t need no love, all I need is the DJ!” Stay tuned for further details on Baby Bash’s latest LP, which has yet to receive a title or release date.
Written by Burmy on 06/16/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.