Last week, DJBooth was backstage at Chicago’s “Hip-Hop Invasion ’08,” which featured performances by Baby Bash, Three 6 Mafia, and Kardinal Offishall. Following his opening performance, Baby Bash sat down with us for a brief interview, as we discussed his forthcoming studio album and its lead single, That’s How I Go. Produced (and featuring ad libs) by Lil’ Jon and featuring a hook sung by Mario, the record is classic Baby Bash; attractive to the ladies, just crunk enough for the fellas, and the perfect blend of smooth and rough to get backing from radio program directors and DJs. Although Bash’s forthcoming Arista/RCA release is currently untitled, DJBooth will be sure to provide more information as it is provided to us. Why? Because that’s how we go.
Written by DJ Z on 11/20/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na (The Yummy Song)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.