Last week, DJBooth was backstage at Chicago’s “Hip-Hop Invasion ’08,” which featured performances by Baby Bash, Three 6 Mafia, and Kardinal Offishall. Following his opening performance, Baby Bash sat down with us for a brief interview, as we discussed his forthcoming studio album and its lead single, That’s How I Go. Produced (and featuring ad libs) by Lil’ Jon and featuring a hook sung by Mario, the record is classic Baby Bash; attractive to the ladies, just crunk enough for the fellas, and the perfect blend of smooth and rough to get backing from radio program directors and DJs. Although Bash’s forthcoming Arista/RCA release is currently untitled, DJBooth will be sure to provide more information as it is provided to us. Why? Because that’s how we go.
Written by DJ Z on 11/20/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na (The Yummy Song)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.