Last week, DJBooth was backstage at Chicago’s “Hip-Hop Invasion ’08,” which featured performances by Baby Bash, Three 6 Mafia, and Kardinal Offishall. Following his opening performance, Baby Bash sat down with us for a brief interview, as we discussed his forthcoming studio album and its lead single, That’s How I Go. Produced (and featuring ad libs) by Lil’ Jon and featuring a hook sung by Mario, the record is classic Baby Bash; attractive to the ladies, just crunk enough for the fellas, and the perfect blend of smooth and rough to get backing from radio program directors and DJs. Although Bash’s forthcoming Arista/RCA release is currently untitled, DJBooth will be sure to provide more information as it is provided to us. Why? Because that’s how we go.
Written by DJ Z on 11/20/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.