Last week, DJBooth was backstage at Chicago’s “Hip-Hop Invasion ’08,” which featured performances by Baby Bash, Three 6 Mafia, and Kardinal Offishall. Following his opening performance, Baby Bash sat down with us for a brief interview, as we discussed his forthcoming studio album and its lead single, That’s How I Go. Produced (and featuring ad libs) by Lil’ Jon and featuring a hook sung by Mario, the record is classic Baby Bash; attractive to the ladies, just crunk enough for the fellas, and the perfect blend of smooth and rough to get backing from radio program directors and DJs. Although Bash’s forthcoming Arista/RCA release is currently untitled, DJBooth will be sure to provide more information as it is provided to us. Why? Because that’s how we go.
Written by DJ Z on 11/20/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na (The Yummy Song)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.