Last week, DJBooth was backstage at Chicago’s “Hip-Hop Invasion ’08,” which featured performances by Baby Bash, Three 6 Mafia, and Kardinal Offishall. Following his opening performance, Baby Bash sat down with us for a brief interview, as we discussed his forthcoming studio album and its lead single, That’s How I Go. Produced (and featuring ad libs) by Lil’ Jon and featuring a hook sung by Mario, the record is classic Baby Bash; attractive to the ladies, just crunk enough for the fellas, and the perfect blend of smooth and rough to get backing from radio program directors and DJs. Although Bash’s forthcoming Arista/RCA release is currently untitled, DJBooth will be sure to provide more information as it is provided to us. Why? Because that’s how we go.
Written by DJ Z on 11/20/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.