Baby Bash’s Cyclone has been remixed and sent out to clubs nationwide; disrupt on the dance floor will almost certainly ensue. Back for a second go-round is T-Pain and joining him are club rockers Hurricane Chris (Ay Bay Bay) and Gorilla Zoe (Hood Figga). While Bash released his latest album, the aptly titled Cyclone, to a myriad of mixed reviews and slightly disappointing retail sales, the Latino rapper has had a breakthrough year. Earlier this fall he joined Jennifer Lopez and Latin-legend, Santana, for the song, This Boy’s Fire. “It’s probably my biggest achievement since I got in the game,” Bash told DJBooth in an exclusive interview. Just goes to show there is more to music than record sales and critiques.
Written by DJ Z on 11/26/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.