Baby Bash’s Cyclone has been remixed and sent out to clubs nationwide; disrupt on the dance floor will almost certainly ensue. Back for a second go-round is T-Pain and joining him are club rockers Hurricane Chris (Ay Bay Bay) and Gorilla Zoe (Hood Figga). While Bash released his latest album, the aptly titled Cyclone, to a myriad of mixed reviews and slightly disappointing retail sales, the Latino rapper has had a breakthrough year. Earlier this fall he joined Jennifer Lopez and Latin-legend, Santana, for the song, This Boy’s Fire. “It’s probably my biggest achievement since I got in the game,” Bash told DJBooth in an exclusive interview. Just goes to show there is more to music than record sales and critiques.
Written by DJ Z on 11/26/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na (The Yummy Song)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.