Baby Bash’s Cyclone has been remixed and sent out to clubs nationwide; disrupt on the dance floor will almost certainly ensue. Back for a second go-round is T-Pain and joining him are club rockers Hurricane Chris (Ay Bay Bay) and Gorilla Zoe (Hood Figga). While Bash released his latest album, the aptly titled Cyclone, to a myriad of mixed reviews and slightly disappointing retail sales, the Latino rapper has had a breakthrough year. Earlier this fall he joined Jennifer Lopez and Latin-legend, Santana, for the song, This Boy’s Fire. “It’s probably my biggest achievement since I got in the game,” Bash told DJBooth in an exclusive interview. Just goes to show there is more to music than record sales and critiques.
Written by DJ Z on 11/26/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na (The Yummy Song)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.