Following the mad success of Super Saucy, rising Latin rapper Baby Bash throws out a new song to ignite the charts with Cyclone. Featuring a guest appearance by rapper and R&B singer, T-Pain, and produced by Lil’ Jon, Cyclone is one of two summer hits off of Baby Bash’s long-anticipated album Ronnie Ray All Day by Arista records. Both infectious and bumping, the single has huge hit potential; probably the reason why it also made the Spiderman 3 soundtrack.
Written by jackson on 05/8/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na (The Yummy Song)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.