Houston native Baby Bash is set to drop his third studio album, Cyclone, later this month. As a follow-up to the T-Pain featured album-titled single, Bash is joined by Sean Kingston and the producer who made him famous, JR Rotem, for the club-ready cut, What Is It. While Baby Bash continues to spit his lyrics at a snail’s pace, Kingston’s island flavor gives the single a guaranteed spot in the Top 40. There is a Cyclone about to hit the country and it isn’t of the weather variety; get down or lay down.
Written by DJ Z on 10/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na (The Yummy Song)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.