Houston native Baby Bash is set to drop his third studio album, Cyclone, later this month. As a follow-up to the T-Pain featured album-titled single, Bash is joined by Sean Kingston and the producer who made him famous, JR Rotem, for the club-ready cut, What Is It. While Baby Bash continues to spit his lyrics at a snail’s pace, Kingston’s island flavor gives the single a guaranteed spot in the Top 40. There is a Cyclone about to hit the country and it isn’t of the weather variety; get down or lay down.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!