Houston native Baby Bash is set to drop his third studio album, Cyclone, later this month. As a follow-up to the T-Pain featured album-titled single, Bash is joined by Sean Kingston and the producer who made him famous, JR Rotem, for the club-ready cut, What Is It. While Baby Bash continues to spit his lyrics at a snail’s pace, Kingston’s island flavor gives the single a guaranteed spot in the Top 40. There is a Cyclone about to hit the country and it isn’t of the weather variety; get down or lay down.
Written by DJ Z on 10/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na (The Yummy Song)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.