Houston native Baby Bash is set to drop his third studio album, Cyclone, later this month. As a follow-up to the T-Pain featured album-titled single, Bash is joined by Sean Kingston and the producer who made him famous, JR Rotem, for the club-ready cut, What Is It. While Baby Bash continues to spit his lyrics at a snail’s pace, Kingston’s island flavor gives the single a guaranteed spot in the Top 40. There is a Cyclone about to hit the country and it isn’t of the weather variety; get down or lay down.
Written by DJ Z on 10/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na (The Yummy Song)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.