Houston native Baby Bash is set to drop his third studio album, Cyclone, later this month. As a follow-up to the T-Pain featured album-titled single, Bash is joined by Sean Kingston and the producer who made him famous, JR Rotem, for the club-ready cut, What Is It. While Baby Bash continues to spit his lyrics at a snail’s pace, Kingston’s island flavor gives the single a guaranteed spot in the Top 40. There is a Cyclone about to hit the country and it isn’t of the weather variety; get down or lay down.
Written by DJ Z on 10/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.