The third major-label release of Baby Bash’s career, Cyclone, has continued the hit making trends of its predecessors The Smokin’ Nephew and Super Saucy, albeit with a different sound (see Cyclone or What Is It). On the albums third single, Don’t Stop, the Latino pop-rapper has brought back the classic sound of his older hits Suga Suga and Baby I’m Back and R&B veteran Keith Sweat provides a hook (and third verse) that will easily remind fans of previous collaborations with Frankie J and Akon. What completes the throwback experience, however, is a DJ Felli Fel beat that emulates the heyday of producer Happy Perez. Hey, if it ain’t broke, don’t
Written by Burmy on 03/2/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.