The third major-label release of Baby Bash’s career, Cyclone, has continued the hit making trends of its predecessors The Smokin’ Nephew and Super Saucy, albeit with a different sound (see Cyclone or What Is It). On the albums third single, Don’t Stop, the Latino pop-rapper has brought back the classic sound of his older hits Suga Suga and Baby I’m Back and R&B veteran Keith Sweat provides a hook (and third verse) that will easily remind fans of previous collaborations with Frankie J and Akon. What completes the throwback experience, however, is a DJ Felli Fel beat that emulates the heyday of producer Happy Perez. Hey, if it ain’t broke, don’t
Written by Burmy on 03/2/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.