On his last Booth feature, Baby Bash utilized his smoothest lines (as well as calling in a favor from singer Miguel) in hopes of getting a certain girl to Slide over next to him. Aware that sweet nothings aren’t quite so effective in a crowded club, however, the Houston representative takes a bold and direct approach on his latest promo single. Fueled by the dancefloor-ready synth grooves of beatsmith C Ballin, Break It Down finds Bash inviting a female clubgoer to down her drink, ditch the lames she came with and spend a little quality time with him. Fellow Lone Star State native Z-Ro and West Coast representers Too $hort and Clyde Carson showcase their own game-spitting abilities on the guest tip. Break It Down isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those feeling it can cop the record now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 08/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.