On his last Booth feature, Baby Bash utilized his smoothest lines (as well as calling in a favor from singer Miguel) in hopes of getting a certain girl to Slide over next to him. Aware that sweet nothings aren’t quite so effective in a crowded club, however, the Houston representative takes a bold and direct approach on his latest promo single. Fueled by the dancefloor-ready synth grooves of beatsmith C Ballin, Break It Down finds Bash inviting a female clubgoer to down her drink, ditch the lames she came with and spend a little quality time with him. Fellow Lone Star State native Z-Ro and West Coast representers Too $hort and Clyde Carson showcase their own game-spitting abilities on the guest tip. Break It Down isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those feeling it can cop the record now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 08/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na (The Yummy Song)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)