On his last Booth feature, Baby Bash utilized his smoothest lines (as well as calling in a favor from singer Miguel) in hopes of getting a certain girl to Slide over next to him. Aware that sweet nothings aren’t quite so effective in a crowded club, however, the Houston representative takes a bold and direct approach on his latest promo single. Fueled by the dancefloor-ready synth grooves of beatsmith C Ballin, Break It Down finds Bash inviting a female clubgoer to down her drink, ditch the lames she came with and spend a little quality time with him. Fellow Lone Star State native Z-Ro and West Coast representers Too $hort and Clyde Carson showcase their own game-spitting abilities on the guest tip. Break It Down isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those feeling it can cop the record now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 08/27/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Na Na" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)