As they work overtime to make a name for themselves, B.X.C are following the oldest (and most reliable) plan in the book: make hits, hits, and more hits. Though none have gotten national chart positioning yet, the duo have earned massive Booth props for In Love Wit The Music, Loose Cannon, Swoll, and exclusive freestyle BangMufukas. Set to drop August 1st, the From My Block To Yours mixtape (hosted by DJ Infamous and In the Booth mixer DJ Moondawg) will give the listening public a taste of what the duo plan on bringing to the industry. On Right Here With Me, making its world premiere at this very site, Lyriq and Commando slow down their flows as they help a few females get comfortable. Assisting the twosome in their quest to bridge the gap between the old and new schools, Igloo delivers a smooth, sampled beat reminiscent of one of the Neptunes’ many “quiet storm” tracks. B.X.C will always find plenty of support Right Here in the Booth— and with a little more exposure, they may well take over the entire music game!
Written by Burmy on 07/21/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Love Wit The Music ft. Twista" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.