As they work overtime to make a name for themselves, B.X.C are following the oldest (and most reliable) plan in the book: make hits, hits, and more hits. Though none have gotten national chart positioning yet, the duo have earned massive Booth props for In Love Wit The Music, Loose Cannon, Swoll, and exclusive freestyle BangMufukas. Set to drop August 1st, the From My Block To Yours mixtape (hosted by DJ Infamous and In the Booth mixer DJ Moondawg) will give the listening public a taste of what the duo plan on bringing to the industry. On Right Here With Me, making its world premiere at this very site, Lyriq and Commando slow down their flows as they help a few females get comfortable. Assisting the twosome in their quest to bridge the gap between the old and new schools, Igloo delivers a smooth, sampled beat reminiscent of one of the Neptunes’ many “quiet storm” tracks. B.X.C will always find plenty of support Right Here in the Booth— and with a little more exposure, they may well take over the entire music game!
Written by Burmy on 07/21/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Love Wit The Music ft. Twista" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.