As hip-hop’s influence has spread over the worldwide music landscape over the last twenty years or so, its artists have become the spokespeople for a variety of other forms of entertainment. As an example, the soundtrack to Madden NFL ‘09 features eleven hip-hop tracks, three of them (We Made It, Millionaire, and Let It Rock) featured previously inside the Booth. To further emphasize this point, Nintendo and B.o.B. have teamed up to create a promo single for their DS video game system; bringing out his electric guitar and drum set, the Atlanta native creates a classic rock-n-roll cut about how we’ve Created A Monster that, despite all the damage it has done, nobody wants to kill. B.o.B.‘s debut album, The Adventures of B.o.B., drops next year.
Written by Burmy on 12/16/08
Submit your Rating
Rebel Rock/Grand Hustle/Atlantic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Haterz Everywhere We Go (Remix)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)