As hip-hop’s influence has spread over the worldwide music landscape over the last twenty years or so, its artists have become the spokespeople for a variety of other forms of entertainment. As an example, the soundtrack to Madden NFL ‘09 features eleven hip-hop tracks, three of them (We Made It, Millionaire, and Let It Rock) featured previously inside the Booth. To further emphasize this point, Nintendo and B.o.B. have teamed up to create a promo single for their DS video game system; bringing out his electric guitar and drum set, the Atlanta native creates a classic rock-n-roll cut about how we’ve Created A Monster that, despite all the damage it has done, nobody wants to kill. B.o.B.‘s debut album, The Adventures of B.o.B., drops next year.
Listen to More: B.o.B
Written by Burmy on 12/16/08
Rebel Rock/Grand Hustle/Atlantic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Haterz Everywhere We Go (Remix)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)