As hip-hop’s influence has spread over the worldwide music landscape over the last twenty years or so, its artists have become the spokespeople for a variety of other forms of entertainment. As an example, the soundtrack to Madden NFL ‘09 features eleven hip-hop tracks, three of them (We Made It, Millionaire, and Let It Rock) featured previously inside the Booth. To further emphasize this point, Nintendo and B.o.B. have teamed up to create a promo single for their DS video game system; bringing out his electric guitar and drum set, the Atlanta native creates a classic rock-n-roll cut about how we’ve Created A Monster that, despite all the damage it has done, nobody wants to kill. B.o.B.‘s debut album, The Adventures of B.o.B., drops next year.
Written by Burmy on 12/16/08
Submit your Rating
Rebel Rock/Grand Hustle/Atlantic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Haterz Everywhere We Go (Remix)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.