It happens to all of us from time to time: the alarm rings and, before you’ve even had a chance to open your eyes, you know this is going to be one of those days. B. Stille‘s latest single, however, well beyond your average case of waking up on the wrong side of the bed. Premiering here in the Booth, One of These Mornings finds the artist fed up with the world in general, and the rap game in particular. His nasty mood, however is our gain; flowing over Trakksounds’ atmospheric flip of Moby’s joint of the same name, the artist turns in a performance as lyrically compelling as it is aggressive. GT Garza,Nyche and Audio Stepchild follow suit in their similarly cutting guest 16s. This cut is just a a stand-alone single, but we in the Booth will keep fans supplied with the latest news and tunes from all involved.
Written by richard on 08/22/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awnaw, Not Again" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.