With his latest appearance in the DJBooth B. Smyth not only notches his first feature since last year’s Leggo, but marks his first collaboration with artist-of-the-moment Future; I’d say that’s a Win Win for the buzzmaker. Smyth should have titled the record “Win Win Win,” though, because in addition to the first two W’s super producer Mike WiLL Made It is the author of the track’s winding beat. Atop the hybrid R&B and trap concoction, Smyth impresses with his smooth, higher-pitched vocals, which serve as an interesting counterbalance to Future’s Auto-Tuned, choppy sound. Win Win is a part of an upcoming series, where the Motown signee will release a single and video for six weeks straight starting next week, culminating in the release of his The Florida Files EP.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!