It may be the first Booth feature for newcomer B Smyth, but the Motown-signed singer already has friends in high places. On his major label debut single, Leggo, Smyth is joined by stripper-loving labelmate 2 Chainz. You might think that the Atlantia native would steal the show from the youngster, but rest assured that Mr. Smyth does his thing. Smyth’s confidence in the spotlight shines, as he delivers a catchy, crowd pleasing vocal performance over a clap-heavy, Harmony produced track. Leggo is not attached to a larger project as of right now, but keep your browser locked for more from the Ft. Lauderdale crooner.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/19/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.