The 185th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of B-Ezzy, the St. Louis native who earned reader approval for Million Bucks back in November of ‘09. On his brand new, exclusive Lights, Please freestyle, the Hoopla Media Group/LRT rapper flows over the artist-produced beat from J. Cole‘s track of the same name. B-Ezzy is currently preparing for the July release of a new EP titled Well That Was Ezzy, as well as the late-summer arrival of his DJ Ill Will/DJ Rockstar/The Empire-presented Ezzy Like Sunday Morning street album.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two, three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
Written by richard on 06/24/10
Submit your Rating
Hoopla Media Group/LRT
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Million Bucks" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.