The 185th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of B-Ezzy, the St. Louis native who earned reader approval for Million Bucks back in November of ‘09. On his brand new, exclusive Lights, Please freestyle, the Hoopla Media Group/LRT rapper flows over the artist-produced beat from J. Cole‘s track of the same name. B-Ezzy is currently preparing for the July release of a new EP titled Well That Was Ezzy, as well as the late-summer arrival of his DJ Ill Will/DJ Rockstar/The Empire-presented Ezzy Like Sunday Morning street album.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two, three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
Written by richard on 06/24/10
Submit your Rating
Hoopla Media Group/LRT
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Million Bucks" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.