On his last Booth feature, B. Dolan got behind the wheel of some heavy machinery to mount a surreal lyrical attack on the foundations of consumer culture. Today, the ever-innovative emcee and beatsmith Buddy Peace hop into their Earthmovers for an equally blistering Redux of the Fallen House, Sunken City single. Featuring a revised instrumental to go with the emcee’s bruising lyrical assault, this cut should only leave listeners hungrier for the Dolan-Peace collabs that await on House of Bees Vol. 2, coming soon. Fans in Europe will be able to catch the duo on tour with Dan Le Sac in September.
Written by richard on 08/2/11
Submit your Rating
Strange Famous Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fifty Ways to Bleed Your Customer" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.