On his last Booth feature, B. Dolan got behind the wheel of some heavy machinery to mount a surreal lyrical attack on the foundations of consumer culture. Today, the ever-innovative emcee and beatsmith Buddy Peace hop into their Earthmovers for an equally blistering Redux of the Fallen House, Sunken City single. Featuring a revised instrumental to go with the emcee’s bruising lyrical assault, this cut should only leave listeners hungrier for the Dolan-Peace collabs that await on House of Bees Vol. 2, coming soon. Fans in Europe will be able to catch the duo on tour with Dan Le Sac in September.
Written by richard on 08/2/11
Submit your Rating
Strange Famous Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fifty Ways to Bleed Your Customer" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.