On his last Booth feature, B. Dolan got behind the wheel of some heavy machinery to mount a surreal lyrical attack on the foundations of consumer culture. Today, the ever-innovative emcee and beatsmith Buddy Peace hop into their Earthmovers for an equally blistering Redux of the Fallen House, Sunken City single. Featuring a revised instrumental to go with the emcee’s bruising lyrical assault, this cut should only leave listeners hungrier for the Dolan-Peace collabs that await on House of Bees Vol. 2, coming soon. Fans in Europe will be able to catch the duo on tour with Dan Le Sac in September.
Written by richard on 08/2/11
Submit your Rating
Strange Famous Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fifty Ways to Bleed Your Customer" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.