Ever grabbed a crisp Benjamin, hold it to your nose and took a big whiff? Booth newcomer Azon Blaze has. As the Raleigh, N.C. repper reveals on mixtape single Mullah Mandate, he just can’t get enough of the smell of money. JMProductions man the boards, crafting a dreamy chopped-sample backdrop for Azon’s vivid reflections on the paper chase. Feeling this headphone-ready banger? You don’t have long to wait for more; Azon Blaze’s latest street album, #HoopDreams, is set to arrive on the ‘net today.
Written by richard on 01/31/12
Submit your Rating
Spring Hill Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.