There are few doper (or more elusive) things in life than the euphoric sense of possibility that comes with a new relationship. Booth newcomer Azekel recently met a girl who gives him That Feeling, and on his first feature (one-half of a newly-released double single) the East London multi-instrumentalist, beatsmith, singer and songwriter tells us all about it. Accompanied by his own understated guitar chords, the artist struggles to put the ineffable into words. While “Can I have another portion of you, with medium fries?” isn’t the most romantic thing I’ve heard all week, his heartfelt, conversational vocals get the message across. Daniel Oniya and David Ansah complement the cut with some down-to-earth official visuals. Like what you’re hearing? You can cop this record, along with companion single A Song to an Unborn Child, now via THNDRLGHTN Recordings.
Written by richard on 03/4/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Ordinary Love" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.