There are few doper (or more elusive) things in life than the euphoric sense of possibility that comes with a new relationship. Booth newcomer Azekel recently met a girl who gives him That Feeling, and on his first feature (one-half of a newly-released double single) the East London multi-instrumentalist, beatsmith, singer and songwriter tells us all about it. Accompanied by his own understated guitar chords, the artist struggles to put the ineffable into words. While “Can I have another portion of you, with medium fries?” isn’t the most romantic thing I’ve heard all week, his heartfelt, conversational vocals get the message across. Daniel Oniya and David Ansah complement the cut with some down-to-earth official visuals. Like what you’re hearing? You can cop this record, along with companion single A Song to an Unborn Child, now via THNDRLGHTN Recordings.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Ordinary Love" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.