There are few doper (or more elusive) things in life than the euphoric sense of possibility that comes with a new relationship. Booth newcomer Azekel recently met a girl who gives him That Feeling, and on his first feature (one-half of a newly-released double single) the East London multi-instrumentalist, beatsmith, singer and songwriter tells us all about it. Accompanied by his own understated guitar chords, the artist struggles to put the ineffable into words. While “Can I have another portion of you, with medium fries?” isn’t the most romantic thing I’ve heard all week, his heartfelt, conversational vocals get the message across. Daniel Oniya and David Ansah complement the cut with some down-to-earth official visuals. Like what you’re hearing? You can cop this record, along with companion single A Song to an Unborn Child, now via THNDRLGHTN Recordings.
Written by richard on 03/4/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Ordinary Love" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.