Azekel moves fast. The first half of the indie crooner’s new dual single found him reveling in the magic of a New Romance; now, just a month later, he and the girl in question have tied the knot. On Holy Matrimony, the UK buzzmaker lets his woman know that she’s the one he wants to spend forever with, selling the sentiment with plenty of quavering falsetto, passionate growls and other soulful vocal quirks. As usual he handles production as well as vocals, layering fluid guitar riffs over a stark, sensual rhythm section. Matrimony and New Romance are slated to hit iTunes on Monday, June 14. Click here to pre-order the dual single!
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"That Feeling" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)