Azekel moves fast. The first half of the indie crooner’s new dual single found him reveling in the magic of a New Romance; now, just a month later, he and the girl in question have tied the knot. On Holy Matrimony, the UK buzzmaker lets his woman know that she’s the one he wants to spend forever with, selling the sentiment with plenty of quavering falsetto, passionate growls and other soulful vocal quirks. As usual he handles production as well as vocals, layering fluid guitar riffs over a stark, sensual rhythm section. Matrimony and New Romance are slated to hit iTunes on Monday, June 14. Click here to pre-order the dual single!
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"That Feeling" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.