Azekel moves fast. The first half of the indie crooner’s new dual single found him reveling in the magic of a New Romance; now, just a month later, he and the girl in question have tied the knot. On Holy Matrimony, the UK buzzmaker lets his woman know that she’s the one he wants to spend forever with, selling the sentiment with plenty of quavering falsetto, passionate growls and other soulful vocal quirks. As usual he handles production as well as vocals, layering fluid guitar riffs over a stark, sensual rhythm section. Matrimony and New Romance are slated to hit iTunes on Monday, June 14. Click here to pre-order the dual single!
Written by richard on 07/1/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"That Feeling" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.